"Providing quality education while teaching basic Christian values."
Bright Beginnings believes that each child is a unique individual, and we hope to meet these needs according to each child's rate of development by:
- *Instilling a sense of security and self-confidence so they may explore the world around them.
- *Encouraging your child to engage in hands-on-learning experiences that will promote social awareness, motor skills, creativity, life skills, and academics.
The program goals of Bright Beginnings Christian Daycare and Preschool are to:
- Provide a caring, safe, and nurturing environment
- Provide developmentally appropriate practices that engage children in activities to promote problem solving and creativity
- Create an environment conducive for learning and exploration
- Reinforce positive behavior, self-awareness, and cooperative skills through the use of praise and positive reinforcement
- Provide a well-rounded daily schedule that addresses all domains of learning and meets the individual needs of all children
- Build a solid foundation between family, school, and community
- Maintain a professional early childhood teaching staff
- Be a model early childhood program for our local community
Bright Beginnings is a Christian daycare and preschool. We teach non-denominational, Biblical principles. All children are immersed in a Christian atmosphere, pray before meals and snacks, and participate in Christian artwork, games, and discussion. Preschool and school age children participate weekly in "Jesus Time" with Pastor from Immanuel Lutheran Church.