Our Team/ Employment
Staff members are hired after interviews, observation, reference, background checks, along with education and health verifications. All credentials comply with the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family services.
- The staff at Bright Beginnings is dedicated to providing a well-rounded daily schedule that addresses all domains of learning and met the individual needs of all of the children in care.
- We consistently use positive reinforcement and guidance to reinforce positive behavior, self-awareness, and cooperative skills.
- The staff is required to attend annually, 20 hours of workshops, seminars, conferences, or in service trainings to maintain novelty in planned activites and experiences for the children.
- All staff must complete CPR and First Aid trainings and comply with the Illinois licensing standards for day care centers set forth by DCFS.
We are always accepting applications and looking for just the right candidate to become a part of our team.
- Applications are kept on file for at least one year.
- When a position opens, the applicants on hand are reviewed for a possible match between candidate qualifications and position expectations.
- Send your resume or application by email, fax, or drop it off in person to apply.